So it’s only Tuesday but I can already tell that this week is going to be stressful. Nothing bad, just busy, busy, busy.
I thought it was the perfect time to write a post on Stress. How do you handle it?
I found this list of 50 Ways to Cope with Stress on Pinterest. I thought I would highlight my top 5 favorite. Hopefully I can use these tips throughout the month of April!
1. Be prepared for rain. I have 5 big alumni events coming up for the Drake Relays this year. One of these events will be under a tent and is expecting 2,000 alums. When we did this event 3 years ago, we had hail… so yes, I am going to be PREPARED for rain, but I’ll pray for sunshine.
2. Develop a sense of humor. When all else fails, it’s best to just laugh about it.
3. Get to work early. Ha. If you know me, you would laugh at this – but I am going to make a conscious effort to try.
4. Praise other people. I think giving compliments to others is a great way to maintain positive energy around you. Goal: compliment at least three people daily.
5. Avoid tight fitting clothes. Dress of success. When you look good, you feel good. (Love this outfit below.)
I would love to know what you do to handle stress. Got any tips?