Relays are over! I can officially take a break and get some rest.
This weekend will be filled with reconnecting, the DSM farmers market, wine and good friends.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Here’s this week’s Top 5.
1. Favorite Things Party. I’m a sucker for themed parties. I love the idea of having a party based on your favorite things. “Brown paper packages tied up with string”. Find details on how to host your own here.
2. Haircut & Color. I’m in desperate need of this – it’s ridiculous! I love Reese’s look. Perfect for summer.
3. No more excuses. So I’ve been using “I’m too busy” as an excuse the last couple of weeks while work has been crazy. No more. I’m calling a do-over and starting back on the work-out bandwagon today!
Does anyone else need to start today too?
4. Wanderlust. During my crazy time at work last week, my husband reminded me why he’s so fabulous. He booked our summer trip tickets. We are headed to Washington, DC in July. We plan to spend time in DC and then head to the virginia beaches for a couple of days. I have ALWAYS wanted to visit this incredible city, and we’re finally doing it. I would love any recommendations on must see attractions.
5. Grace. I know this can be hard – but it’s so important to try.