Hello and Happy Friday! I wish you a fun weekend ahead! Tim and I are headed south towards the end of the weekend to soak up some sun!
Enjoy the next couple of days! Here’s this week’s Top 5:
1. Downsize. This video gives me the motivation to do some spring cleaning. It’s remarkable how he has made such a great living space out of 420 square feet. Do you have any tips on how to de-clutter?
2. A simple thank you. I am a big believer in hand-written thank you notes. I try to stay on top of it but sometimes it can be hard. Here is Lauren Conrad’s easy tips to writing the perfect thank-you note.
3. Cuffed. Does anyone else love this cuffed jean ensemble? I love the simplicity of this classic look.
4. Taste the rainbow. I’ve been really into smoothies lately (thanks to my new ninja blender) and have been making them for my breakfast each morning. Here are some delicious recipes from Modern Living to inspire my new favorite take on the most important meal of the day.
5. Be fearless… and have some faith.