TGIF! I’m headed home to see my bestie in the local production of Legally Blonde! I can’t wait to see her rock it out on stage.
I hope you have a FANTASTIC weekend! Do something fun and enjoy this week’s Top 5.
1. 13 Days and Counting… until we are on Folly Beach in Charleston, South Carolina with friends. We are headed south to celebrate the marriage of some wonderful people. Have you been to Charleston? Any suggestions on things we should see while we’re there?
2. Goonies never say die… and other movies I can’t say no to. Cupcakes and Cashmere had a post this week on irresistible movies – those movies you can’t help but watch over and over again. It got me thinking about what mine are… Here’s my top 10. What’s on your list?
- The Goonies -“Pinchers of Peril… you guys I’ve been saved by my Pinchers of Peril!” – Data
- A League of Their Own - “There’s no crying in baseball.”
- Sandlot - “You’re killing me smalls!”
- Ever After: A Cinderella Story – “And they lived happily ever after… the point gentleman, is that they lived.”
- Harry Potter - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7a or 7b
- Now and Then – “You know… planting the seed and watering the flower. Isn’t that how it works?… The man takes his watering can and sprinkles it on the flower.”
- Love Actually – “Let’s go get the shit kicked out of us by love.”
- Italian Job – “I trust everyone. It’s the devil inside them I don’t trust.”
- The Holiday – “You’re supposed to be the leading lady in your own life, for God’s sake! “
- Up – “Adventure is out there!”
3. Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed.
4. Slumber Party - Is it ok that I want to do this as an adult – like maybe next weekend? Anybody else in?
5. Happiness. Go get some.