What a great week! I can’t believe it’s already the weekend. We’ve got a special couple getting married this weekend and we can’t wait to celebrate! Cheers to a fun weekend ahead with friends, laughter and hopefully, a lot of dancing (fingers crossed).
Here’s this week’s Top 5.
1. Celebrating Moms. Last weekend I went home and had a blast with some of my favorite mom’s and their beautiful daughters. I’ve been so blessed with having a bunch of different mother figures in my life – and these three are pretty special. It was so nice spending quality time catching up, telling stories and pampering ourselves with a little R&R.
My favorite part of the weekend was a dueling piano’s concert at Cedar Ridge Winery – so much fun!
2. Decorate with wood. I love the look of this industrial wood table. Found on Etsy.
3. A Doughnut Party. Officially on my bucket list.
4. Umm HELLO! How cool is this??! Again, shop on Etsy.
5. Comparison is the thief of joy. Such a good lesson for all facets of life. I know it’s hard, but try and stop comparing yourself to others. Do what you do, and don’t worry about anyone else.