Happy Friday Everyone!
1. Check out this beautiful rendition of Adele’s Someone Like You. This pair did an amazing job adding a new twist to this song. You can even purchase it on I-Tunes for .99 cents.
2. I’m heading home this weekend for another wedding. This time it’s my long time friend and sorority sister Annabelle. I remember when I first met Anne on the volleyball court Freshman Year of high school and year’s later, we’re still friends. I can’t wait for the fun to be had with family and friends!
3. Isn’t this outfit perfect for the next time I decide to paint the town red? I love that it’s simple yet sparkly.
4. I will be attempting to make these at some point this weekend: Breakfast Quesadilla’s! They look AMAZING! Courtesy of Live Eat Run.
5. Some great advice for today.
Have a great weekend everyone! I’ll be back next week with some great new recipes. Here’s a clue to something sweet I’m making…
What do you get when you add chocolate, pretzels and Heath bar?
Stay tuned to find out…