Happy Friday everyone!
Any fun plans for St. Patty’s Day this weekend? We’ve got some of our best friends coming to town and I see great fun in our future!
Whatever you have planned, I hope it’s happy.
Here’s this week’s top 5.
1. Chocolate Chip Cupcakes Stuffed with…. drum roll please… a chocolate chip cookie… My friend Jess made these for my birthday this past week. She is an AMAZING baker – everything she creates is my new favorite. These definately top the list. Find the recipe here.
2. 25 Gifts for Under $5. I’m always looking for fun, creative gifts that are thoughtful and don’t break the bank. Here you will find some great homemade gift ideas that cost no more than $5. Trust me, you’ll be impressed!
3. Summer is coming. I can’t believe it’s only march because it’s been 75+ degrees all week. And I live in IOWA! It’s incredible. Summer = DRESSES! Click here to see my Pinterest favorites.
4. Wine Tasting Party. I think this is on my summer list of to-do’s. Directions here.
5. A Friday funny. If you haven’t seen this yet, watch immediately. It’s sure to make you laugh!
What are your favorites from the week?