I had the day off so I’m a little behind in getting my post up today. It was great to sit outside and enjoy this beautiful weather. Tonight I’m having date night with the hubs – mexican and a movie. Then tomorrow we will help celebrate a friends wedding – I can’t wait! I hope you have a fantastic weekend.
Here’s this week’s Top 5.
1. I have a secret. Can you keep it? I am obsessed with a show that is meant for teenagers. I’ve slowly become ok with it. And I am officially starting the countdown until June 5 when season 3 starts back up! Any other PLL fans?
2. Cute Party Favor. Wouldn’t this be a cute idea for a girls night or a bachelorette party? Find more inspiration here.
3. Your style. I love this quote. It made me think about some of my favorite wardrobe pieces. What’s your personal style? What’s the favorite thing in your closet?
Here are some of my favorite style pieces.
A little bit of jean.
Little Black Dress.
A Clean Blazer.
4. Bars. Bars. Bars. Don’t these look delicious? I might just have to fire up the kitchen-aid.
Peanut Butter No Bake Bars from How Sweet It Is
Monster Cookie Bars from Bakers Royale
Knock You Naked Brownies from What’s Gaby Cooking?
5. What are you doing today to act accordingly?